Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trick 'r Treat is a terrible movie

I just watched this piece of crap. First, it follows multiple story lines - 4 of them - with the first 3 interspersed between each other. This movie seems to have been edited specifically for those with ADD. But don't worry: it's not like there's much of a plot to speak of. The final segment prominently features a character that make appearances in the other scenes. There is no back story for this character. There is no explanation. It only serves as a poorly executed tension piece. This is followed by a wrap-up montage which wraps around back to the beginning of the movie. I did not want to relive that part of the movie. I want my life back. This movie isn't even bad enough to make fun of so you don't even get the cheesy factor working on it. At least Santa's Slay had that. If you want to watch a decent holiday slasher flick watch My Bloody Valentine. Or - you know - Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. I sort of wanted to see this. I probably still will. I'm masochistic like that I suppose.

    ReplyDelete